Now that we are in the flow of the schedule here, I thought I would share some photos of life here at DTS in YWAM Lausanne. In order, the photos below are:
- The Chalet at YWAM Lausanne
- Rippone Square for Wednesday local outreach, singing
- Canaan House at YWAM Lausanne
- The view on the walk to the grocery store, Migros
- Figuring out the laundry, so many symbols I don't understand!
- Thursday night community meeting
- I seriously loved doing the dishes last week for my work duty, learning how to use the commercial dishwasher. I know, I'm strange, getting excited about washing dishes...
- Our morning tea and coffee break biscuits, the large round ones are the best with chocolate inside.